Tuesday 22 January 2019

thank you Ukraine and Japan for passing by today

I had a rest today, so just silly photo on offer. Glad Ukraine found Russian translation plus file of
The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker on my wordpress site.
Our central heating guy is Ukrainian by the way.

Hello to Japan too for passing by

Japan could create Apps and  cartoons using my material,

 even as part of your University course in Gaming

so do get in touch I need money for my retirement, which has already started early.

Our cat is called Totoro after all.

So Japan JPOP get in touch and sing for my supper.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/l/B00571G0YC







No comments:

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996 one of her friends is 99 now another died at 99 a third is in t...