Tuesday 1 January 2019

What to Expect in 2019

What to  Expect in 2019

Well I never know what I'm going to write till I sit here and cast my mind, like a fly fisherman. Then I hook on an idea and away I go. Normally it takes an hour and then I'm done, I don't prepare or edit afterwards. I do a quick proof as I read back what I've written. Mostly the first time I read something in full is as I post it here, and then if there are any typos I correct them. So the process is Write in Word or WPSWriter or any other one you may use yourselves. Then I save it, as I used to be a computer operator so saving is ingrained into me. Then I post on my 4 sites. They are copy sites so that I have a security online just in case. I also receive copies to my mailboxes once its posted. All very boring. So the Writing is an hour, but the security and posting process takes 30 mins after that.

As I reread it I give myself marks out of 10. My average is 8 most of the time. Sometimes when I read the whole thing I may laugh a lot, or even cry. Then I may say that's a 10. What you lot think I can only 1/2 judge by the viewing figures. You are a very scattered bunch, all over the world. I do have TRANSLATIONS on my Wordpress Site and In Search of an Indian Princess  in Polish has been an enormous hit. But do tell your friends Google Translates in seconds, so try more material.

I used to read my new stories aloud to my daughters for years, but now they only occasionally hear a story, the years have passed and they have moved on. The stories have moved on too, as observational stories stop as your kids grow up. So you get more total fiction, or my version of it.

Trump sadly is a joke, a sad joke and he has forced himself upon me, metaphorically. I hope Mathis' s resignation and McCrystal's  denunciation is the start of the Republicans beginning to think of the Republic First, and not party. And maybe the tide of selfishness and arrogance can be turned back, even Canute got wet feet in the end, so maybe the same will happen to Trump.

The foreign bank loans will reveal everything assuming Justice Roberts does not get in the way and aid a Constitutional Crisis. Then it will be who the Justices support, the Party or the People.

I saw the film The Post recently so lets hope People win over Patronage. Though looking from over here in Birmingham England, the USA system seems to be too Political. The LAW is over everybody, and Politics should be removed from it. Something for my USA readers to ponder. Maybe you should copy the UK law system.

Returning to writing I may see an item on the news and this will trigger an idea or a parody. My style varies and come from 70 plus years of radio and film material I've eaten over my lifetime, I'm not 70 I have just watched far too much tv and listened to a lot of comedy radio. I listened to the repeats, and my film watching goes back to Charlie Chaplin, hello to my dear friend Robert Downey Jr. I did once ask him was he going to do Chaplin II but he did not get the joke. He is a  great actor, and I do love his Sherlock.

As I sit here talking to you I've wearing an oversize lab coat to keep me warm in front of the screen. I bought it for my daughter but they sent the wrong size but I decided to keep it, I now remind myself of my mother who used to wear a blue smock. The last time I saw my mother alive she was wearing he blue smock and standing  in front of our fridge, then she died 23years ago. I kissed her goodbye in her coffin, she was as cold as ice, which was never her in life, I could  cry now, but she said don't cry so I never did when she died, and any Faith I have in me was poured into me from her.

Mrs Murphy in The Butcher The Baker and the Undertaker is my mother plus her 3 sisters, the power of 4 Kerry women. I did not want to put my dad in the book, however when I finished and I read back I realised that Big Sid the  Butcher, who would wear a big white almost lab coat in his butcher's WAS my dad, or rather the LOVE that the butcher had was my dad.

If I do ever get a copy typist then Tears for a Butcher will be very dramatic, as Big Sid gets shot at the climax and Mrs Murphy goes nuclear, NUCLEAR PRAYERS are needed and she is the woman to press the button. I'm smiling and tearing up as I think of it, if I could sit and recite the 600 page sequel I could do it in 3 months.  24 two hour sessions should be enough. But it's more likely I'd be seduced be a Kpop girl band than that happening. And yes I abhor Political Correctness and Snowflakes, as my range is from Lenny Bruce to Bob Hope and everything in between.

I do hope the style of my writing, or rather talking makes what you read or hear a nice easy piece of writing. A coffee and a doughnut long. Every day I try and write when the Pain Monster stays away. I had a quadruple heart bypass 4 years ago in a few days time, plus I have arthritis, and a some Ckd and just for fun Tinnitus arrived in 2018 too. Apart from that I'm a George Clooney lookalike though a 248pound version, obviously knowing all those facts the Kpop girl bands are just rushing to Birmingham, as I am such a catch. But I do think I am healthier than Kim in his suit up North. Don't forget to read my Kpop saves the world story too.

And with that I'll go and empty our washing machine before I stagger down the hill to get a bit of shopping. By the way on the subject of staggering, if you read my stuff you will notice the far from perfect boy always gets the girl. Because vacuous girls on  reality tv marry pumped up idiots, but in my stories the prettiest girls are always attracted to the HEART, so they accept the boy's stammer or limp or even lack of education, because Love Conquers ALL. My mother told me that a long time ago, and I do like happy endings, no matter how far fetched, and if you know my life then you know Far Fetched has become my True  Reality.

Now I'll finish for today 1st Jan 2019, one day will be my last day but hopefully not until the Kpop girls come and type up my Tears for a Butcher...
or maybe my grasp on reality has already gone.





No comments:

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996 one of her friends is 99 now another died at 99 a third is in t...