Tuesday 1 January 2019

2019 is here

2019 is here

2019 is here, and as I wait for my daughter to come home from a friends  down the Hill, just  a quick thanks to each and every person the world over who has come  visiting my Words. 2018 was a dramatic year, we finally moved house, we have shades of Romeo and Juliette  touching the family. I am getting weaker, so I have to pace myself, though it may just be flu twice and ear infection.  I think I should pray more this year, and maybe write more poetry, or my attempts at it.  I also really need a haircut, I look like an Old English Sheep Dog.  There is still some life left in the old dog yet.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0
d86b2-20171217_114746

No comments:

Spend 8 million of my TAX money on the needy

Government offers free portraits of King Charles to churches, universities and hospitals as part of £8m scheme Churches, universities and ho...