Monday 28 January 2019

History is Geography

History is Geography

I was  watching the news and Afghanistan was mentioned

HISTORY IS GEOGRAPHY

You cannot beat Geography

So the new "plans"  reminded me of The Post a film I raved about a few weeks ago.

Peace with Honour does not exist.

There are always winners and losers

And Pyrrhic victories

USA is walking away, and as a mum in USA I'd be glad

But it's lying to yourself to say everything will be roses when you go.

Who  knows who will enter the Trap that is Afghanistan

There are billions or trillions in minerals in resources in Afghanistan

Maybe China or India will be the next Power to try and "tame" Afghanistan

Or maybe Afghanistan will do it for themselves

I don't know, but I do know History is Geography,

and you can never beat Geography.

Remember Vietnam, and The Post.

Though Vietnam is doing ok now, so with Time, Afghanistan may copy them.

That's why History, or the News is so interesting.


No comments:

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996 one of her friends is 99 now another died at 99 a third is in t...