Thursday 3 January 2019

Tip for tomorrow 3rd Jan Thursday's story will be MATCHMAKER

Tip  for tomorrow 3rd Jan Thursday's story will be MATCHMAKER

1st of all we are all praying for the baby who survived the explosion in Russia and survived in all the cold. Maybe Mary herself held the baby in her arms until the emergency service finally found the baby.

I start with Russia as my book in Russian  translation is being read today.
The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker
if you click here it will take Russians and Ukrainians
 to my other site to read a Russian Translation File

https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com/2018/12/13/as-christmas-is-very-near-heres-some-translations-for-the-world/

AND  ANOTHER  BOOK IN RUSSIAN AND MY ELEVATOR AD IN RUSSIAN

PLUS OTHER TRANSLATIONS SO TELL EVEYBODY AT INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL,  

AND SPREAD THE WORD ON FACEBOOK INSTEAD OF READING FAKE NEWS.

Now why Matchmaker, because I was having a rest after a long day for me, remember the heart op etc, when I thought I'd spoken to 3 beautiful women today, one was taking my blood at my doctors, so she had to speak to me.

Anyway while I was having a rest I thought, Matchmaker, I may add the Babuska photo  if I can find it. So What if I was a Matchmaker. And that's the idea I'll play with in the morning once I've been to bed. Though I have to take another walk in the freezing cold in the morning. So I may write the story before I go out, as I may get too tired. Yes I hate being a shadow of what I was, but my reactions are still very fast, so no cheek or I may slap your face for a 2nd time. Yes that stinging was a  slap from me, or was it just a blur. Or as my mother might say "any cheek and I'll hit you with the wet mop from the mop bucket. I'm sure my Russian readers will enjoy that joke.

So come back tomorrow and bring SOME friends. I want to finally break the dam and get world domination, one person at a time.









No comments:

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look SO If you have a Phd and are beautiful, you can...