Thursday 24 January 2019

well winter is playing with us

well winter is playing with us

it cannot decide whether or not to hit us here in Birmingham

I'm ok with that as last Winter was too much for me

I used to be able towalk 5 miles or 8k at the drop of a hat

Now i don't have the reserves of energy to do that

On a good day I can do 2 miles or 30 mins of walking

I'm using my mind instead of my body at this point of my life

though you may say my mind must be rubbish judging from the stories

you are all so cruel, i may write a poem about you.

by the way I do check for typos but some still escape me

so forgive me for that, i'm not going to waste my time on perfection

this is radio after all, so you cannot see them.

you can read MSN for perfectly produced pap/rubbish

I see so much badly written stuff all over the internet

so much bland and boring stuff

here you get something totally different

if something is badly written then I'll stop reading it.

HEY WHERE HAVE YOU ALL GONE, DON'T LEAVE ME HERE IN THE DARK

so I'm all alone now, here in my Supermax Prison down the bottom of a Mine Shaft

They said I was in Birmingham, but maybe it's just an alternative universe,

and as you read my stuff you too are part of my alternative universe

or am I just joking?

So all of you all over the world, maybe 40 countries now, remember to look up at the stars, then you can forget where you are, and pray for where you want to be. And while you are looking at the stars pray that I have less pain days and more happy days, arthritis and everything else is no fun.

Sing everybody Sing










No comments:

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996 one of her friends is 99 now another died at 99 a third is in t...