Thursday 10 January 2019

Thank God no snow this year

Thank God no snow this year

I'm glad we had no snow this year, I had the flu twice despite flu and pneumonia shots in September.

So while you all suffer the bad weather in Southern Europe. here in Birmingham its mild and snowless.

AS ever thanks for passing by, the Wordpress site had 3 different translations in a day being read of The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker plus the Polish In Search of an Indian Princess which is the final 3 chapters of the novel.

It would be nice to dream that finally I explode all over the world and make a few quid to pay off the mortgage. But I'm a realist, if I have a few days with no pain that's the only joy I will get.

Yes many more millions are in far greater pain, mine is only 6 years long  so far.
But miracles do happen, read Padre Pio and Me on my sites to read about a couple.

I'll produce something new tomorrow Friday, though if you are in USA a pay check would be far better now that the Constitutional Crisis begins, as Trump will try the niclear option, and say its a National Security Crisis at the border.
One man can ruin a great country, take your pick from History.
I should not be wsting my time talking about a :-selfish, arrogant, conceited person who claims he can connect with the working class, or Blue Collar as you call it.

It does prove the Political system in USA is broken that he managed to get nominated in the first place. I do think Hillary was a bad candidate too, not worthy of the chance, but it was her turn.

You should all read 1984, the abuse of language and double speak lives in USA today.

As Goebbels no doubrt said if you repeat a lie often enough peolple will believe it.

Politicians should not be allowed to use Twitter, it debases conversation and thought.

Certainly a President should stand before the people and be cross examined

However only if the Republicans put Country before Party will the impasse in USA be sorted

As for Foreign Policy, that is a total joke, Turkey must protect the Kurds when USA trainers pull out.
When they are swore enemies. Go figure.

Trump's selfish isolationist attitude, is short termism at its worse.
I'm turning off the pumps to save energy, then the ship of state sinks.

World War One was 100 years ago, but the echoes scream through time, in 2 years the organs of state have been corrupted by Trump. It is time for the People to Rise Up and March to make sure that he is neutered before USA itself is neutered and turns into a shadow of what it once was.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Yes I watch the news, its just a pity that not enough people in USA  and elsewhere do to.
;*********

SO TOMORROW I'LL WRITE COMEDY, BECAUSE IF I DON'T WE'LL ALL CRY















No comments:

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996 one of her friends is 99 now another died at 99 a third is in t...