Monday 31 December 2018

Let my heart sing



Let My Heart Sing©
By Michael Casey

Let my heart sing
Let my smile shine
Let my laughter ring
Let my joy spread
Let my light fill my life
Let my words be wise
Let my ears never deaf to your needs
Let my eyes always see the good
Let my shoulders never buckle under any weight
Let my feet always bring me back home
Let my fingers never need to be crossed
Let there always be one thing to be remembered by
Love and Charity for Others, my sisters and brothers
So when I am dust, remember me for what I tried to be
A singer singing a song even though I always sung badly,
Because in my heart I  was Singing as we all should in Harmony.












No comments:

4785 off chart pain

 4785  off chart pain  its exam season starting so pray read all the questions twice answer all of them it worked for a newly qualified doct...