Monday 24 December 2018

well it's christmas eve 2018

well it's christmas eve

from Thailand to Norway to Russia people are reading my stories today.

Sadly nobody ever buys the books, I'll just have to wait for Rupert Murdoch and Spielberg to find me.

I spotted one piece was being read, my Lima Love Story so I reread it, made me cry, so I had to wipe my nose on my dressing gown.

I'd forgotten all the details. I hope you are all touched by some of my stories and laugh with me at the rest. Shoplife in Russian is being read right now, so I hope Putin is enjoying it.

Perhaps all the walls will come down like Jericho and then I get my  lucky break, an overnight success, after 30 years.

Stay happy, I have to wash my hair now, and the snot from my dressing gown sleeves.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0


No comments:

4785 off chart pain

 4785  off chart pain  its exam season starting so pray read all the questions twice answer all of them it worked for a newly qualified doct...