Saturday 8 December 2018

8th dec update

8th dec update

I hate being hobbled by a cold or anything,  so I'll try and put something new online for you all later in the day. Remember I am in Birmingham England,  its 3.40pm now, so by Midnight GmT I'll have something for you. I'm sure you'll put it in your diary.
Hello to Mother Russia, thanks for passing by, I hope the google translation  of Butcher Baker Undertaker is making you smile,
Yes, I'd prefer for you all to contact your media and I get paid in  all these places worldwide that are  reading my stuff. But I'll settle for prayers for my Health, the pain monster  comes every day, I know not where or when, but it arrives. Yes millions  more, many millions more suffer far far worse, so be kind to a Babuska wherever you meet one, and tell your kids Pain Relief is a great career path, just as I tell my clever daughers.

Good news I found a place that sells pants big enough for my fat behind, I will of course email Donald Trump, as he's just a big an arse as me. I always share good news.

Perhaps I should write about buying clothes, so come back later and see if I did, I have to eat now, or I'll get all ratty. Though if there were any rats within a  1km radius Totoro our cat would kill them all. She has got fatter since we moved up the hill closer to the woods.  So is she eating all the rats, or is it that she has found several new homes to adopt her. She looks like the Downing Street cat  by the way,  Theresa May's cat.

So does that mean I am Dick Whitington seeking my fortune with my cat by my side.  Ok, I'll finish for now Taylor Swift is in the kitchen making my dinner, she is such a nice girl, such a nice smile, and she really can sing. Alright don't shout Taylor, I'm swiftly heading for the kitchen.

ttfn michael









No comments:

4785 off chart pain

 4785  off chart pain  its exam season starting so pray read all the questions twice answer all of them it worked for a newly qualified doct...