Monday 17 December 2018

just a week before Christmas 2018

just a week before  Christmas and my cold/flu has decided to get worse not better. You can dig out a piece about colds and flu on the site, you have 2200+ pieces to search through. Then on my typepad you can hear me complain about colds at Christmas , there are 200+ pieces there, over 12 hours of my Posh Birmingham Accent.

Russia is still reading my stuff so a big thank you to them. Maybe Putin allows me to read a story a day on  RT or any other Russian media  outlet, I'll corrupt anybody anywhere with my stories.

I had an idea for today's piece, Disappointed. And i'm disappointed as I'm too full of snot to write it down. I hope you like the Irony. Something can be almost perfect but one little thing ruins it so you  are disappointed. Try writing your own essay in one hour and then compare it to mine when I finally write mine down.

I don't know why the photos are so large sometimes when I cut and paste from another site, but at least  you know it's really me, because of the stupid photos. Beware of others with the same name.  I did make a nice discovery though, an old Fleetwood Mac album, I've heard it 3 times so far this morning. Go dig out your old Fleetwood Mac yourself, or your dirty brown overcoat if you cannot find your mac.


No comments:

from 7 years ago, ITCH plus for KOREA, in reverse. order

Wednesday 6 December 2017 14th June 2023  well had my BT today, hoping I'll stick at 25 for GFR I  don't fancy being plugged in 3 ti...