Tuesday 4 December 2018

and today's readers were:-

Germany

Unknown Region

Portugal

United States

United Arab Emirates

Denmark

France

United Kingdom

Poland

And today's readers were the above, thank you all, and spread the word, maybe I'll finally get a media deal. My daughters have friends in Denmark, so if its you HELLO.
As for the UAE a big hello too, and  if you own that painting of Da Vinci's that's not yet on the wall, I could find space for it if you want to send it along. Otherwise teaching English via my comic writing is a good investment. It could be my pension, and help  pay for my girls' education. 

Anyway, I went to the shop for some cough sweets and the cold really stopped me in my tracks, If  ever I make any money I'd move to the Hilton Malta, my last ever holiday was there in April 2013. Tomorrow is another day, and God remains good even if we are not, so pray for my Health and I'll have something new in the morning, we will find out together what it is.


Let There Be Light ©

By Michael Casey


Let my tears be my words

Let the candle light be my eyes

Let the flowers in bloom be my lips

Let their scent be my blood

Let the wind be my breath

Let clouds be my mood

Let children’s laughter be my hope

Let widows’ sighs be my conscience

Let a stranger’s prayers be my delight

Let the bees be my wisdom

Let the trees be my strength

Let my patience reach to the stars

Let me be always remembered in your prayers





nite nite Michael Casey
the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England
still with his flu/cold  so stand back from the screen no kissing my image.




No comments:

4785 off chart pain

 4785  off chart pain  its exam season starting so pray read all the questions twice answer all of them it worked for a newly qualified doct...