Sunday 2 December 2018

The Dead and The Living



                The Dead and The Living (c)

                           by
          
                     Michael  Casey


     I first saw a deceased when I was nine years old, my father said not
 
     to worry as the dead are the same as the living, only the  laughter
 
     has left them, the sparkle has gone from their eyes, the worry has
 
     been lifted from their shoulders, and their voice has vanished  to
 
     eternity.

     In paradise the sparkle will return for it is the  twinkle  of  the
 
     stars, the laughter will return too for it is the morning breeze and
 
     the turning tides are their sides shaking with laughter.
    
     I treat the deceased with the same courtesy as I give to the living,
 
     though I find the deceased are always more polite. My father also
 
     had a few words to say about the living.

     He said that the living are only the caretakers of the soul ,  yet
 
     they think their existence is everything, that they know everything
 
     because they experience many things with their senses.

     What the living don't acknowledge is that their time is short  and
 
     when I lay their bodies to rest then their souls  continue  without
 
     them, without their strong, without their weak, without  their
 
     beautiful or even ugly temporary form, to where I cannot say, only
 
     that it is a better place.
 
     Percy the undertaker placed the lid on the coffin, the soul was free


                          THE  BEGINNING

No comments:

4785 off chart pain

 4785  off chart pain  its exam season starting so pray read all the questions twice answer all of them it worked for a newly qualified doct...