Tuesday 11 December 2018

Tuesday11th Dec 2018 update

Tuesday11th Dec 2018 update

morning all, hope you are well. I've been grooving to Taylor Swift lately, so a big thank you. I do like Miley and Katy P too,  I've got more music to listen too these past few months. I also need something to mask the Tinnitus I've acquired these past few months, no offense ladies, you are singing to me on my bedside table while I try to sleep. Just like when you all become mothers and you watch over your child. a frightening mental cartoon that, me in a crib in a nappy and you sat there watching over a 248pound baby, standing on a bedside table guitar in hand.

i really wish i could draw, then i would add cartoons to my words, instead i hope my words form cartoons in your head. and yes i'm so jealous of musicians.

had an idea for a piece about travel as I looked at the fancy lampshade last night, as I was trying to sleep, so I may put that down in the next 10 hours. it is 1.40pm now in Birmingham

I won't tell you any more, I've not written a line, I do all my writing when I'm here sat in front of the screen. It's more fun that way, it's an event, a moment, an experience. Though you may all think each piece is just a waste of your time. You could follow Politics instead, did I tell you Politics IS an interest of mine for 50 years. I  know I only look 35, 35 stones.... ok please yourselves as Frankie Howerd might say, so come back later.




No comments:

4785 off chart pain

 4785  off chart pain  its exam season starting so pray read all the questions twice answer all of them it worked for a newly qualified doct...