Sunday 2 December 2018

what stats reveal

What Stats Reveal

Well what do stats reveal, I don't mean the Lies, Damn Lies and Statistics either. I mean every morning I check my stats to see what you are reading and where you are all over the world. I like to see are you reading me, as I spit into a hanky, this flu has really got me. Now I'm sat right next to a Christmas tree, it's 2nd dec 2018 now. So it's nice to see who are my fans, or from which destination junk email will come next. Dot.EDU is popular,  as are fake emails from big companies, which  I just delete.

The other thing my stats reveal is what you are all reading, the new just written and posted stuff or older stories. By the way I don't live in that big house that pops up on a google search. That house was the one I wanted to live in, but it is SOLD. And I do not own it because I have NOT won the lottery, and only a lottery win would allow me to live there. But it will no doubt always pop up, and somewhere in the world junk email people will see the image and send me targeted junk. That goes straight into my junk,

When I spot what you are reading I go back and read it myself to see what has connected with you. Sometime I cannot remember the story, I have written over 2000 pieces so I cannot remember everything. So it is a voyage of discovery to re-find a story. When I write I like the randomness of what I will write, it is fun for me, and it is fun when I put it down on the screen. Afterwards the stats reveal how much you all liked it. Though more often than not I'm surprised by your tastes, I may really enjoy one piece, but its something else you all prefer.

Then there is the USA, they harvest multiple stories at a time, so is it Barron Trump, or even his dad? I'll never know. Though as I've said before I do want a spot on the Radio, or a syndicated  column, but I'll settle for more tissues to spit into right now, don't get the flu. I did have a flu jab and a pneumonia jab, but I've been suffering for days now.

Memories come back as I reread what has come to the surface, oh they liked that one, or they didn't like today's story. Germany appears on the readers list too, so I'm wondering is it my old doctor, or Anthony Stein who I used to work with may years ago now. Hello to him and his hotel if it is him. Or maybe some random  German somewhere.

So on it goes, memories and hope and geography combined, you are all Michael Casey's readers, but as ever there is only one Michael Casey beware of all other imitations. There are 4 sites to read my rubbish on, which you should all know already, if you  read my Blogger Profile.

So as I go to have a really good cough and spit, please go and read more stuff. My wordpress has full translations to download too

 https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com/


Though as ever I just wish you'd all buy the English on Amazon.

 https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0










No comments:

4785 off chart pain

 4785  off chart pain  its exam season starting so pray read all the questions twice answer all of them it worked for a newly qualified doct...