Saturday 1 December 2018

December is upon us

December is upon us
which sounds like an idea for a Christmas story
or even a poem
so I may  just do that in the morning
my daughter set up her old dolls house in the living room next to the tv
I think a poem it will be
so let me sleep and try and evict the snot from my chest and head
and in the morning maybe something will drip off my pen
though I only type these past 40 years
no writers notes or rewrites
straight from head to screen in  one take
like a sneeze into a tissue
so I'll stop now before my head explodes.
Just a thought  for everybody in Argentina
Why not drop bombs of love the  Christmas Season
Drop sacks of rice and medicine
Instead of bombs.
Reading when Santa Lost his Ho Ho Ho, again made me think of that idea.
Rice and medicine is far cheaper than bombs
But maybe Kennedy and Berlin Airlift is a memory
Hope has died under the weight of profit
Really we should all be listening to the Prophets
Good Night Everybody



No comments:

4785 off chart pain

 4785  off chart pain  its exam season starting so pray read all the questions twice answer all of them it worked for a newly qualified doct...