Tuesday 18 December 2018

18th dec note to readers

18th dec note to readers

listen to Will Young, I'm listening to him right now.
he is a very intelligent man too
I met him when I worked at the Crowne Plaza Hotel 17 years ago
I was there for 3 years as Porter/Concierge/Security and 10 other roles.
Though some people thought I was the manager.
Nice to see that you are all looking at Explaining Comedy
and that Russia is reading the translation of The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

France

United States

Germany

Russia

Unknown Region

United Kingdom

India

Poland

you are all today's readers to hello to you all, don't forget to mention my site on your FB pages, as I'm not there to boast.


the younger photo is me in my Crowne Plaza days, have I changed?

 https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0



No comments:

4785 off chart pain

 4785  off chart pain  its exam season starting so pray read all the questions twice answer all of them it worked for a newly qualified doct...