Saturday 3 November 2018

3rd Nov 2018 Saint Martin de Porres Feast Day Audio 0 to 10

3rd Nov 2018 Saint Martin de Porres feast audio 0 to 10 there will be over 200 so get the sick bucket

3rd Nov 2018 Saint Martin de Porres feast
So I've decided to load all my recording up to annoy you all.
We've just moved house and this is where I will die, especially if I leave any coffee stains on the floor. Hopefully not too soon though
As you know  I had the quadruple heart bypass nearly 4 years ago, in the end it was a quadruple as I discovered 6 months after the event. My arthritis has got much worse and today 2nd nov was a horror, screaming in pain, and screaming for my pain killers. I don't take all that I need because I don't want to become an addict and lose my brain. So I keep some pain to save my brain.

Anyways I'll load my audio up and I have the vain hope that you'll all rush out and buy some books to help pay off the mortgage.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0

This very latest image of me holding my pain killer 2nd Nov 2018, I'd advertise it if any company is interested to pay me.
Thumbnail_image2
Thumbnail_image2

No comments:

A Korean in BIRMINGHAM travelling. something to read for you books of mine in Korean

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...