Monday 26 November 2018

Thank you to my wordpress readers

Thank you to my wordpress readers, they may not see it here over on Blogger, but it appeals to my sense of humour. So go tell them to look here for thanks.

They are reading Butcher Baker Undertaker in Hebrew and French today, the English is even better and can be bought on Amazon as an ebook or as a real book.

It's nice to know I have readers. In Israel too, I would say it's Topol but here's gone to Heaven already.
https://michaelgcasey.typepad.com/files/18.silly-song-1.mp3

if you follow the link I parody one of his songs.

What else can I say, we all still have snot everywhere, I've bought a 3rd bottle of medicine today.

I may write a new story before bedtime, no ideas in my head right now but they always arrive, just like the US Postal Service.

see you next story.


No comments:

Spend 8 million of my TAX money on the needy

Government offers free portraits of King Charles to churches, universities and hospitals as part of £8m scheme Churches, universities and ho...