Saturday 17 November 2018

Its not Tolstoy but Russia is reading it

Its not Tolstoy  but Russia is reading it

so hello to Putin in the Kremlin as  he reads  the Russian translation of

 The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

my figures are going through the roof at the moment,  21,000 in 3 weeks is the target if you want to beat the Polish translation of In Search of an Indian Princess  which is the last 3 chapters of  The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

I had a  low budget film producer take a look at it a while back

so  it is that good, so Spielberg do get in touch

I think calling cards  have been put  in telephone boxes,  Mandy call me 55555555555    for a great experience, but instead it has my web address.   I hope they are not too deflated when they just find my words.
But it would be one explanation for the viewing figures
or its maths tuition call  55555555555
but its me instead

no matter who you are you are most welcome

it would be nice if you all bought the books on Amazon

but it's more likely I'd be dead first, hopefully not too soon, so I decided

to dump on all of you

so now that you are all covered in my words  and 200 audio too, 12 hours worth

now you know how my daughter feels when the cat sprays her

I hope all enjoy it

And just pray for me

Just as my brother's Muslim doctor asked my brother after he gave my brother the flu jab

Prayer has more power

Though do tell all your friends where to find my books and audio etc

Miracles do happen

And me writing 1,400,000 words so far must be a minor miracle, I hope to reach 3,000,000 while I live here at the new house

And by the way my wife just sold our dust covered piano, the one featured in photos
I hope a new Elton John buys it, just like the John Lewis advert

I do have something in common with him, I am always in the john, sorry for the pun Elton

I'll try and write something new later on, the pain monster has been so bad this morning, at least Taylor Swift's singing has distracted me from all the pain. She is so good.

Musicians and Journalists are my heroes, which has just instantaneously given me an idea, so that will be the next  story. By the way I love Jon Sopal the BBC editor in USA, a gem as Trump called him. I like all of the crew too just so they don't get jealous.


https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0

















No comments:

A Korean in BIRMINGHAM travelling. something to read for you books of mine in Korean

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...