Monday 19 November 2018

Feeling Relaxed

https://profile.typepad.com/michaelgcasey   is where you  can go to hear 200+ stories of mine read by me, yes in my own posh Birmingham accent.

Feeling Relaxed (c)
By
Michael Casey

I'm feeling quite relaxed right now, I've staggered back up the hill with Milk and Fresh Orange Juice, and I did not sound like an abusive phone call when  I got home. Not too much heavy breathing, the trick is to rest 3 times while going up the hill. It will either kill me or make me fitter. Though I bumped into the Lizzie one of the local child minders, she looked after ours once or twice in the past.  She had a push chair with her and a toddler. So she is far fitter than me pushing kids up and down hills. She also has a degree in Marine Biology if I remember rightly. See our child minders are super educated.

Now today I've not needed a nap, so my body has recovered. Though I still wake up like a vampire every 2 hours in the night. Needing not fresh blood but the bathroom. I've had a nice day, I wrote Friend CV earlier in the day, though as ever I started with one idea in my head but ended putting a different one on the page. I had thought of writing something in the style of Linkedin Profile which I wrote years ago, you can find it amongst the 2100 other pieces of writing on my site.

In the end the direct comedy came to the fore. Remember too that everything I write is for the ears, you are supposed to be hearing this not reading this. So get your boyfriend to read it to you, and then you will allow him to do the washing up. Boys just love playing sinking submarines in  the kitchen sink with the cups and saucers. Or bribe him with your last Rolo, and I don't mean the slobbering chocolate coloured ladrador that I meet in the woods the other day. Though he may just slobber in some other way, if you persuade him to read my stories aloud.

I'm listening to Miley Cyrus right now, she has a really great voice, and Taylor Swift was here earlier putting the cups and saucers in our kitchen sink.  Justin was Timberlaking in the kitchen sink too, he should have been in the Navy he loves playing submarines in my kitchen sink so much. Though he always leaves a trail of breadcrumbs all over our kitchen floor. Speaking of floor I asked could he give it a quick mop, and he started dancing, with his one foot on the floor dragging a kitchen cloth everywhere. Only it was not kitchen cloth, it was Totoro our cat,  it really was such a shiny floor when Timberlake had finished. That was when Totoro broke free and scratched his legs. He'll tell everybody its a new tattoo until the scars heal. He did learn how to reach  those very high notes too, grace a Totoro our Ninja Cat.

So I see its nearly 10pm  now so I must watch some more tv news, how many more people has Trump insulted today? Do you think Jimmy Hoffa's body is buried in the foundations of Trump Tower, or would that win him more support from his  Religious Right Base. As somebody that loves History, I cannot understand how people have been suckered by the Trump magic trick.

Let's hope it doesn't end with a star erupting. I did write a piece about aliens intervening in Human Life, I'll try and dig it out, but it must be somewhere on this site. Butcher Baker Undertaker site

So with Miley Cyrus finishing off her song, I'll listen to the sound of my Tinnitus, a new disease I've acquired only this year. Then I may watch Mrs May before I hit the sack.
I hope you are just as  relaxed, and if you are not you can play submarines in the kitchen sink, until your lover screams stop that racket and come to bed.










 

No comments:

Spend 8 million of my TAX money on the needy

Government offers free portraits of King Charles to churches, universities and hospitals as part of £8m scheme Churches, universities and ho...