Wednesday 14 November 2018

More than a feeling, was a Boston song

More than a feeling, was a Boston song
so before going to bed I've just had a dump
here are 2100 pieces of writing
lets see if Langley reads them
Or Rupert Murdoch gives me a deal
10 million, a house, a car and a puppy dog
then  I'll Irish tithe whatever else I earn
think big they always say
so I'm off to bed now via the shower
there really was something in the air

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0


to buy my books before Rupert does.

https://profile.typepad.com/michaelgcasey  to hear 200+ stories   12 hours of audio

and as Dave Allen used to say, and I do look like him, from a distance

Good Night and may your God go with you, and if there are two policemen too, then my dreams will come true.

Michael Casey the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham  England

No comments:

Spend 8 million of my TAX money on the needy

Government offers free portraits of King Charles to churches, universities and hospitals as part of £8m scheme Churches, universities and ho...