Wednesday 14 November 2018

I have a feeling

I  have a feeling
now
I could go down a comedy path with my words
but
it feels like something is in the air
no not just my body odour
something good is in the air
apart from Theresa May
who will be defeated very soon
no
it just feels something good
will happen soon
no its  not ET landing in the woods up the road
but something equally magical
no not the lottery, I'll never win that
and it won't be a scam email from africa via Japan either
it won't be my arthritis going away either or any health improvements
though I'd rather that than anything else
it won't be the navy seals nor our  sas paying me a visit
a friendly visit, offering to do my shopping and read me bedtime stories
though i suspect they are very close in spirit
spike milligan lives on you know
https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/comedy/news/spike-milligan-centenary-jokes-witticisms-goon-show-sketch-comedy-prince-charles-a8299301.html
i have applied for his old job you know
maybe it's that
who knows
or maybe i'm deluding  myself
but as my mother used to say, god is good, and with the help of god and two policemen anything can happen.
And I did see one policeman running down my street this morning, Nick lives nearby, so maybe I'm halfway there...

stay happy, or use your imagination

Michael  Casey the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England


No comments:

A Korean in BIRMINGHAM travelling. something to read for you books of mine in Korean

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...