Thursday 13 July 2017

These are the readers so far today

Poland

United Kingdom

Ukraine

Belgium

Portugal

Canada

Germany

United States

This mornings snapshot, it changes as the world revolves 

 If you ever saw a map of the old British Empire you may smile, as I see a map of the world every morning when I check in to see where my readers are. I'm like a coffee stain split all over the carpet of the World. So thank you readers and Media folk I hope this makes you realise my stuff, my writing goes down well everywhere. So need I say more?

Less  than 3 USD a book now on Amazon, so go buy some.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC

https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com  

  for  the auto translate site just type in your language.

This is the most recent photo of me in 2017, so send the photo to your booking agency or hitmen.



No comments:

Spend 8 million of my TAX money on the needy

Government offers free portraits of King Charles to churches, universities and hospitals as part of £8m scheme Churches, universities and ho...