Sunday 9 July 2017

Happy 9th July or In bed with Michael Casey

Well last night was horrible, could not sleep with all the pain, the pain was like having a 400 kilo Sumo wrestler in the bed, and it was so hot too. I'd rather have a beautiful Korean girl in my bed, and not a Sumo. BUT pain is not a choice of pleasure, its a burden that makes you scream.
So though I was all alone, the pain was called SUMO.

I finally got up at 3 am and went on the computer drinking my green tea for 2 hours.
Totoro our cat demanded to be let out, she went out to meet Dawn her friend.

I discovered on the Internet a piece about floating in a sensory deprivation tank in sea salt aids recovery from pain.

As I've  said in the past Birmingham here in the centre of England should establish a Pain Relief Centre at our Birmingham Medical School. You could also get our IT guys at Aston to build a computer and server from scratch that would hold all this knowledge. If you could get some big company with a heart to fund it all the better. I could elaborate but I'd be boring you, but if you buy me a Subway sandwich and a pint of Stella then I'll elaborate.

Other than that I'm having a lazy day after the 400 kilo SUMO has left my bed, no sign of the Korean girl, there never will be, but I know  the Sumo will return, so I live each day by itself, one day at a time, as the song goes

I retired my old chair that you see me in writing these stories, I now have a new cheap chair that looks very expensive, Chinese almost with red wood trimmings. Though I could have given myself a heart attack yesterday putting it together in all the heat, I put a photo up later.

We also viewed another house yesterday and may put an offer in next week, my  big daughter could not come to the viewing as she had to wait in, for the delivery of this chair. But its always best to have 2  viewings before you make an offer. So after a year we could be there, or somebody could beat us to it. Its not as bright as this house but when we came home our house felt smaller.

No doubt now I'll have loads of junk emails regarding moving companies, though last night it felt the only place I'd be moving to was the graveyard. If you think in Cartoons as I try to do then you can draw a cartoon of today's piece. Though you'd need an Emperor size bed to fit me, the Sumo, the Korean Girl, the Cat and the Undertaker taking me away. If only I could draws these stories would be so much better, like water bed taking away all my cares, though I'd probably drown in it.

Michael
p.s. Google Steptoe and Son and see if you can get the water-bed episode


this chair has now been taken away by a short neighbour, or Captain Kirk

No comments:

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look SO If you have a Phd and are beautiful, you can...