Sunday 9 July 2017

A quick thank you to you all

A quick thanks to all my  readers. Poland has come back to read me in English so thanks for making the effort.
On my parallel site you can click on the square with 3 lines on in the top right corner and it will auto translate. So your cousins who cannot read English well can just read the auto translation. I want everybody to read me, every reader counts, its good for my ego too.

click here :-

https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com/

then click the square with 3 lines on to auto translate in your language.

Thanks to Germany too for reading my stuff, a book in full in German on my
wordpress site. There's lots of stuff loaded up in various languages over there, I'll bore anybody in any language with my 1,100,000 words.

Maybe one day, or someday over the rainbow I'll make a penny or two out of it, money is no use to me when I'm dead. I'd like a bit of comfort when I'm alive. Though my daughters would inherit any pennies I make, or the wife if she can find my will.  I wrote it and put it in a bottle and threw it in the canal,maybe it'll float out to sea eventually.

So that's it for today, I'm wondering was all the flare up in pain due to me putting this new chair together. I used to be as strong as an OX now I just smell like one.


Stay happy and kick that Sumo out of your bed and make room for your own Korean girl if you are that lucky.....



 




No comments:

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look SO If you have a Phd and are beautiful, you can...