Wednesday 12 July 2017

Doorman for the Cat called Totoro

I feel as if I'm the doorman for the cat, she always wakes me up and I have to let her in or out.

Its taken a few hours for my body to warm up this morning, as I have had a pain night again, and you'd think after 2.5 years that's your surgery scars would not be as sensitive. But they are.

My Polish  readers seem to like my stuff, not in the 1000s as it was before its nice to have them back. Maybe when schools go back after the Summer holidays then my Polish numbers could return to their peaks.

I still need everybody everywhere to tell the MEDIA in their country that I'm available to be used in their Press and Radio and my rates our reasonable.

I wrote a left of field email today trying to impress somebody, if I'm lucky he may offer me a Tea Boy position, that's what my dad called his last employee many years ago. or  then again...

Stay happy, I have to try and hang out the washing now, this is my life as a hausfrau. But at least I'm still alive.

I do have 2 ideas for today I may set them down later. I also have software to record my stories again, I may start recording them again. Though Martin Jarvis has a much better voice.

WELL I did not write anything yet, but Jigsaw and Green House on a Car are the 2 ideas so I'll throw salt at them, that's  what my mother used to say. throw salt at them and they will keep. I had to update my computer today it took forever 20 gig of tidy up after the updates. Otherwise I'm planning what new bed and mattress I'll get should we decide to buy the house we looked at last weekend. It'll be the bed I die in, hopefully without Sumo my pain and not for a good few years yet (10?) If you read a previous piece you know what I'm talking about,we have a 2nd viewing soon. If our big daughter likes it then the offer will go in. Its by the woods and the foxes could all eat me and our cat.

That's all . Michael






No comments:

Spend 8 million of my TAX money on the needy

Government offers free portraits of King Charles to churches, universities and hospitals as part of £8m scheme Churches, universities and ho...