Tuesday 14 June 2022

Le Blues du Businessman Celine is Singing to Me

Le Blues du Businessman Celine is Singing to Me

so much passion

I love that song

I could even cry

if only my French was better

We need to turn the music up to 20 and Blast Moscow with it

The insanity of war, We can Nuke everywhere they say

Are they going to live in a cave for 500 years until the radiator lifts

Stupidity upon Stupidity

Afraid or is it bribed by 30 pieces of Gold not silver

Putin is killing everything

Does he do this in your name Russia?

Where is your courage, Russia?

Only Russians can remove Putin

What are you waiting  for

Trust the Fridge not the TV

Why are you not as rich as Germany or Japan or Korea

All of them flattened by war

Wake up Finally and see the Truth

Russia needs Peace not War

War mentality since 1945, and for what

To keep Corrupt People in Power while they steal everything

Enough

if you go back before Putin's Insane War began then

you can read more COMEDY in multiple languages

I have ideas every single day, but I have pain every day too

That's why I've stalled at 2,000,000 words

The ideas are there but the pain gets in the way

Maybe my typist will turn up

Totoro my cat has sneaked in and just ran away

as my small daughter banged the door to be let in again

after having a walk in the sun before hitting the books again

Donne moi de L'Oxygene  Celine is singing now

Still fab

All if us need Oxygene so get some sunshine today

And yes pray Putin goes away, whatever faith or none you are

Because it is certain Christ said Love thy Neighbour as Thyself

Do not fight, run away

Just Go

Leave Ukraine


michael casey the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

all our daughters should be flying






No comments:

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look SO If you have a Phd and are beautiful, you can...