Monday 6 June 2022

still lots of pain and Tinnitus is a killer

still lots of pain and Tinnitus is a killer

I've sneaked into the study while my daughter has her dinner

another 3 hour paper tomorrow and the next day too

then she'll be half way through

so i've put whatsapp on an old tablet

so i can keep up with her when she goes to University

and yes I'll miss her greatly as I'll be in the study all alone

though she said she'd come home often to see Totoro out cat

I'll get back to writing stuff

when the Tinnitus calms down

it can be triggered by certain sounds too

3 years plus of it

It does grind you down

Glad to see you all reading me daily across the sites

Boris may lose his job for eating cake

Putin destroys a  Nation and he's still in charge

And Lunacy in USA , a liar like Trump could get reelected

The world is very bipolar

And yes pray to Mary for the end of Russian aggression under PUTIN

Who loves Money most Putin or Trump you tell me

the unfolding  Tragedy of our times

But at least now we know what the Queen keeps in her handbag

A Jam Sandwich

and the Voice of Paddington in UKRAINE. is Zelensky 


https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-61692278    for video



No comments:

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996 one of her friends is 99 now another died at 99 a third is in t...