Friday 10 June 2022

Roof fixed, for a fair price

 

Roof fixed, for a fair price

just wish my body could be fixed so easily

We had our miracle in 1996 when Padre Pio saved dad

So I should not complain, but I do, I can hear you all say

but because dad lived I got a wife and family

i have ideas for stories all the time

but Tinnitus means I cannot concentrate for an hour to set it all down

yes I can do stuff, but staying in the zone is very difficult

So I bullet point to you, though my bullet points are better than

some people's writing MIAOW

go and read my stuff 4000 pieces  nearly on this Blogger alone

Then read the books online in Multiple languages

or even buy them on  Amazon, but I know you won't

2,000,000 words. Readers in 100 countries plus

Coverage but lacking penetration

sounds like catholic contraception

So thank you all, and eventually there will be new stuff

But if that typists were to appear

I could be a Great Dictator, not like  Chaplin

nor Putin even, more like Barbara Cartland

And you all know already I'm great in drag

with my firm and tight backside

Beyonce move over, Shake it Shake it










Russians believe the Fridge not the TV, why is Russia not as rich as Germany, Japan or Korea

all them were flattened by war, what has Russia done since 1945

You decide

No comments:

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996 one of her friends is 99 now another died at 99 a third is in t...