Saturday 25 June 2022

as I say to my kids I'll be dead soon

as I say to my kids I'll be dead soon

the howling in my head/ear

the pains galore

and wanting to be sick

another day in paradise

I wish i were joking

but this is my life these past few years

STOP

don't send me rubbish get rich emails

like the Clint Eastwood film where the 80 something

guy was a courier

it was a good film

but please I'm sick of rubbish emails from afar in multiple languages

just don't even start

Today is a horrible pain and howling wind day

so don't even come

Stay away already

As for the rest of you, do come up the garden path with me

and maybe I'll write a full story, 

a XRT (c) by Michael Casey

that's how you identify stories

this is just a chat that won't turn up in book 21 as I write and compile it

Maybe I'll win the lottery as maybe 10 more years of education at Universities

for my two young ladies, so that'd be nice so I can help out

I only spend money on food now anyway

and don't all say, it must be loads as Casey is FAT

I'm listening to Lionel Richie now

even he is saying I'm Easy

I'm queezy more like it

So long as I don't puke all over the cat sat on the mat

But the floor is clear in here now, as all the studying is done

My new Kdrama is great so I have that Alchemy to enjoy

If only the pains would go away

They are more frequent recently

Lionel is calling me a lady now, maybe I should take this frock off

the scars on my legs look like seams from silk stocking

and my 3 breasts as I sit here in the window trying to acost passers-by

is quite a sight, I have French, Geography and Sociology A Level folders to give away

all for free but maybe I'll attract attention myself

My Endless Love, Lionel is telling me to give it all away

and the girl is singing too

I am the Man with the Child in his eyes

And Kate did come up the hill from the chip shop

to give me a battering of fish

So maybe I'll have my chips after all



Let my tears be my words, let there be Peace, Everywhere



No comments:

Spend 8 million of my TAX money on the needy

Government offers free portraits of King Charles to churches, universities and hospitals as part of £8m scheme Churches, universities and ho...