Thursday 2 June 2022

Persians and Iran

Persians and Iran here’s my ALLfile book in Persian

Persians and Iran here’s my ALLfile book in Persian

I am going to load up Persian translation on my ALL file

several books all in one, 1,000,000 words or so in my original English

Then Mullahs and People of Iran, sell us cheap oil, I know you can

And as you consider watch Strictly Ballroom and Moulin Rouge

back to back because you Can Can

draw your own cartoon

ok that’s it

– June 02, 2022 

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older PostHome

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

BrandWatch watching me again

BrandWatch watching me again on my Michael Casey Blogger this one here is my biggest and don’t forget my WordPress Google Michael Casey …

No comments:

Spend 8 million of my TAX money on the needy

Government offers free portraits of King Charles to churches, universities and hospitals as part of £8m scheme Churches, universities and ho...