Monday 13 June 2022

We are family again

 We are family again

Big daughter home from University

Small daughter had her double exam today

6 hours worth, but came home Smiling

She revises and I pray

and that's how it works

this generation and the last

the shopping arrived just after my big daughter got back

so she brought it back in for me

Pain descended like a  crocodile's bite

hours and hours it hurt, and still lingers right now

but my small daughter came home smiling

So I'm happy, though the pain still there

but at more manageable levels

Tinnitus is still screaming like a whore in my ear

So long and loud 

I had to lie down and maybe I fell asleep

pain and screaming in my ear

But at least only 2 more exams and A Levels will be over

Then who knows what the Future holds

mine is pain, and tinnitus

but if your girls are happy and the family is all back together

even if only for the Summer

then that in Sunshine

But do say a Prayer for Ukraine

they are battered and beaten and eaten

and so much more

With the Help of God and Two Policemen as my mother used to say

Putin will be beaten and shown the door

Love your family, we are all one

Pax Vobiscum Everyone 



Padre Pio

Padre Pio

– June 13, 2022 

Teach your daughters to fly, just as I do

No comments:

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look SO If you have a Phd and are beautiful, you can...