Thursday 9 June 2022

Russia will disarm and there will be an ERA of Peace

This is me in Costco a few months ago, Putin's Russia must CHANGE how many innocents die before that happens?
Putin is a Bully, he'll STARVE the world instead of feeding it. Putin can leave Ukraine immediately THEN there will be no STARVATION



Let There Be Light ©

By Michael Casey

Let my tears be my words

Let the candle light be my eyes

Let the flowers in bloom be my lips

Let their scent be my blood

Let the wind be my breath

Let clouds be my mood

Let children’s laughter be my hope

Let widows’ sighs be my conscience

Let a stranger’s prayers be my delight

Let the bees be my wisdom

Let the trees be my strength

Let my patience reach to the stars

Let me be always remembered in your prayers

****
I used to hide in a cathedral on my lunch break, as it was cool and I could sit down, I stood all day is a hot print room,
one day this “prayer” bubbled up. I hope others think it of use.


I think I wrote this in 2008/9

with my big daughter squeezed in the chair besides me as I typed




and yes all Faiths and none, keep Praying for an end to Putin's Insane War


No comments:

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look SO If you have a Phd and are beautiful, you can...