Monday 20 June 2022

Iran is reading me too, so hello to you all, let's start a revolution of LOVE

Iran is reading me too, so hello to you all, let's start a revolution of LOVE

Think of any place and they are all reading me

FREE is maybe the reason

But all of you in Every Language are reading my stuff

So thank you all

North South East and West

From Sea to Sea and everywhere in Between 

We are my Reading Family

You wouldn't want me living with you

As I fart too much maybe

And drink all your milk

And complain about all my pains which are real sadly

But all of you of all Faiths and None could pray for me once a day

Maybe then my writing might improve even if my Health does not

But as my mum used to say God is Good

And with the Help of God and Two Policemen Miracles do Happen

I'm waiting for the Tinnitus to calm down  and the pain killer

on my left shoulder to kick in

I've had Mass from Fatima online

just to see if I'm worthy of a Miracle from Portugal

I've been to Lourdes 3 times in my life, and that was fun

But now such is the amount of regular intense pain and noise

I'm annoying God more often with the Rosary

Yes, I'm far from Perfect

But Padre Pio once said Mary, seems to let anybody into Heaven

So all of you keep on Praying for PEACE

in Ukraine, and Russians to go back home and CHANGE FOREVER

1917 was the warning

Now we all need the Peace

Perhaps I should promise never to write again

To promise never to share stories in multiple languages

To promise to stop annoying 100 plus countries

Then maybe you'd all thank God for that

And then they'd be Peace in the world

Or is that all the pain killers talking

Though I cannot take that level of pain killers

AS my Kidneys are rubbish too

See what catch am I

Maybe a Korean Samsung Heiress

Will come to my rescue

And we have 4 kids and form a Kpop band

Could call in Scared for Life

as that's my body after my heart bypass

Not to mention the A3 hairy brown birthmark on my back

See are you all swooning now

Or do you just want the sick bucket


Stay Happy Always as the alternative is Putin ruling the world

and nobody wants that

Pax Vobiscum




No comments:

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996 one of her friends is 99 now another died at 99 a third is in t...