Sunday 5 June 2022

pain galore rain so hard and heavy our roof sprung a leak

so that was last night

and today noise in my head so loud would drive you mad

is my tinnitus developing into soimething even more dangerous

then head neck pain so i've lost half a day

so when i say pray for my health i am deadly serious

hernia in my chest makes sleeping hard except for a for one position

in my head i;m still george clooney vbbut only 20

and such a catch

but being positive is the only way to be

so i say the rosary so that Putin disappears like a smelly fart in the night

then we can get back to saving the planet

putin is the only nazi  judge him by his behaviour

russia must disarm and throw away all the nukes just as ukraine did when they inherited them

mary queen of peace will win as fatima states

but please mum can you hurry it up a bit

thanks a sinner 






No comments:

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996 one of her friends is 99 now another died at 99 a third is in t...