Thursday 2 June 2022

BrandWatch watching me again

BrandWatch watching me again on my Michael Casey Blogger

this one here is my biggest and don't forget my Wordpress

Google Michael Casey the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

or email michaelgcasey@hotmail.com

or other jokers will get curses from a Blacksmith's Son, SOB that's me in reality

I do have readers all over the world

Thinly Spread like Prince Williams hair on his head

So I have coverage everywhere but not as much quantity as I'd like

You could all buy my Original English on Amazon

But I inflict translations on the world, so why would they bother

3 weeks and A Levels will be over

Then will discover where small daughter will be going

and her bigger sister may do a 2nd degree

So pity me, and but a book or all 20

or if you are rich adopt me, I am house trained

That's all Killing Casey is in my head, I just need to slap it down

on to paper, or rather the PC in front of me

I am going to load up Persian translation on my ALL file

several books all in one, 1,000,000 words or so in my original English

Then Mullahs and People of Iran, sell us cheap oil, I know you can

And as you consider watch Strictly Ballroom and Moulin Rouge

back to back because you Can Can

draw your own cartoon

ok that's it







No comments:

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look SO If you have a Phd and are beautiful, you can...