Sunday 22 May 2022

thank you all and good night

 well the USA readers are peaking again, twin peaks maybe

South America is nearly all shaded in on my WordPress

If I could get all of South America saying the Rosary

for Peace in Ukraine then that would be good

Famine is going to happen if Putin stays in charge

Not unless the Cartels bribe Putin to open the ports

for BREAD and WHEAT to be allowed out of Odessa

Putin needs to go

It'll take 20 years to put Ukraine back together

Bit it will forever be armed to the teeth

Neutral or whatever way

Russia is beat, just vandalism galore as they head for the door

But Please South America and all the rest of you

Whatever Faith you are or none at all

Pray for Peace in Ukraine

And not Unless God sends an earthquake a real one to USSR 2.0

or Putin is gone, this madness will drag on

Destroying everything

What we need is Peace, and then to turn our attention to  GLOBAL WARMING

The Planet has to be saved, we have been side tracked

Technology for Peace not Killing

Have we learnt nothing after Covid 19

Pray Hope and try not to Worry

if I misquote Padre Pio

25th May will be his Birthday

So ask him, and ask Mary too

To be present for all of us, every day

Ukraine needs Peace, and Russia needs to Change forever





and as for me I need a wash, as I'm having over due blood tests tomorrow

so say a prayer for me too


No comments:

from 7 years ago, ITCH plus for KOREA, in reverse. order

Wednesday 6 December 2017 14th June 2023  well had my BT today, hoping I'll stick at 25 for GFR I  don't fancy being plugged in 3 ti...