Tuesday 31 May 2022

31st may 2022

 well the sound of a tree shredder kept me awake

it  turns branches into chips

and will take your arm off too

my small daughter continues her chanting

its her revision  method

she has not become a monk or a cult person in Korea

i cleaned the moss from the roof that had fallen in the drain

if you live near woods you get moss

we are near a woods, go figure

bending down was ok but getting back up  is hard

had to slap on the pain killer over my back and shoulder

my head feels as if you hit me with a baseball bat

i know some of you would like to do that already

especially the Russians in Moscow to whom I send  emails

full of Holy Pictures and nagging

But I'll have the last laugh as the FSB KGB people in Killing Casey

will be as Camp as Camp can be, Google Duncan and Sandy on BBC Radio 50 plus years ago

in Around the Horne

https://www.radioechoes.com/?page=series&genre=OTR-Comedy&series=Round%20The%20Horne

listen here and lose your Comedy Virginity the British Way

i'll let you all listen while I eat

stay happy

KGB ever so butch, and FSB in a plastic mac like a FLASHER

Putin Putin where are you putting it   in,  so its true about you too






No comments:

4785 off chart pain

 4785  off chart pain  its exam season starting so pray read all the questions twice answer all of them it worked for a newly qualified doct...