Thursday 19 May 2022

Let there be Light. (again and always)

Let There Be Light ©

 

By Michael Casey

 

 

Let my tears be my words

 

Let the candle light be my eyes

 

Let the flowers in bloom be my lips

 

Let their scent be my blood

 

Let the wind be my breath

 

Let clouds be my mood

 

Let children’s laughter be my hope

 

Let widows’ sighs be my conscience

 

Let a stranger’s prayers be my delight

 

Let the bees be my wisdom

 

Let the trees be my strength

 

Let my patience reach to the stars

 

Let me be always remembered in your prayers



(at least my poetry is good, let's Hope Fatima rescues our world soon)



No comments:

Korean Take away

Skip to content Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.am...