Friday 27 May 2022

Putin still destoying the world

 So what can I say today

Maybe I'll write a Comedy to counter all the Evil

And  maybe Putin's Crimea Bridge will Fall Down

For Evil to Triumph  all it takes is for Good Men to do Nothing

Millions could die of Starvation

Stop sending him Money

I'll stop there for now

I'm boring you all with talk of Fatima

But History has Proven it to be a Fact

Reagon was Right

Evil Empire Pull down that Wall

Now Putin is putting it back up AGAIN

So I will say Pray

and email Holy Pictures to every Email 

you can find in Russia

Visions of Casey will be the next Comedy I write

or maybe I should write a KGB and FSB 

version Killing Casey 

George Formby was very popular in the War 


my scruffy look I need to shave too

No comments:

Unlucky. 13

Unlucky. 13 that's you lot 13 countries in. 24 hours on this site have you got nothing better to do I have had horrible tinnitus and pai...