Saturday 14 May 2022

Kdramas the DARK side

I've watched a few recently with BULLYING in schools

This is horrible, not just because we are a family of Teachers

4 out of the 6 of us did some teaching, me it was only one year

So BULLYING is horrible, sadly in reality Korea does have a Problem

And Suicide is not only dangerous and brings about many changes

It seems to be a national pass time or hobby in Korea

in society itself

STOP LET THE LOVE BACK

Nobody is perfect and you all know I'm battered and scarred literally

If you've read my books and Korea does love them

Quick Stories my collection of short stories is top of the pops as far as Korea goes

The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker is popular over there too

All of you everywhere seem to enjoy my words in Translation via my Wordpress and Blogger

But I hope you do notice I want people to be happy, all of you everywhere wherever you are

In Russia you have been reading me, PLEADING with you to CHANGE back the course of History

YOU cannot Threaten the Whole World all the Time with Nuclear Flashes

PLease everybody tell your neighbours to read and get along

The point of my stories is Happiness, though Lately Putin's Madness has cast a long shadow

Tinnitus off the scale means its very hard to write a Tale because getting my head on

Through the noise in my ear is almost impossible at times

But Korea and everybody read and laugh and  read again

Be Happy and look away from the darkness into the Blue Blue Sky with angels singing 

Change your Life, Pray your Life, one day at a time

Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow and start again

Putin will be stopped and we can all laugh again

There will be a brand new day,  Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow

That was the advice my Parents got when they were facing DARKNESS

So be strong everybody, dark clouds come as Wordsworth said

But in the Spring there will be growth as Chancy Gardiner said in Being There

So be there for a friend when they need you, a friend in need is a friend in need

Koreans in Kdramas or real life

There is always a hand waiting there

Just Reach Out and Your feel the electricity of HOPE

and if you want to know the last word in my comic/novel

it is Calcutta,  because the prayers had already been answered

Before the solution appeared

So Enjoy all your Kdramas like me, but don't forget

There is always Love and Hope

Trust me, I'm a fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham

And I've seen many a dawn in many many ways

And don't forget Our Lady of Fatima

As she will never forget any of you

Peace to all of you, Especially UKRAINE











r




No comments:

somebody was JUST reading it , ITS A MESSAGE FOR PEACE NOT FAMINE from SIX years ago originally

Short stories from Birmingham readers in 162 countries so far HEAR ME READ ALOUD 207 stories written & read by me https://profile.typepa...