Friday 20 May 2022

As you lie Dying Mr Putin, what will you be thinking?

As you lie Dying Mr Putin, what will you be thinking?

I’m sorry I didn’t build more Hospitals

I’m sorry we didn’t share the Wealth Equally

I’m sorry we didn’t have friends over for tea more often

I’m sorry all the People aren’t treated Equally

I’m sorry for Cheating and using Chemicals

I’m sorry for wasting Talent on Monstrosities

When I should have been restories Monastries

I’m sorry for Corruption and Building Palaces

I’m sorry for Stealing Everything

I’m sorry for boasting and claiming Credit for Everything

I’m sorry for Crossing on the Other side of the Road

I’m sorry for even Corrupting Holy Men

For a share of 30 pieces of Gold

It could have been much different

If Damascus was like saint Paul for me

But instead it was more insanity

Destroy Destroy Destroy the only prayer I said

Instead of seeing Jesus on a Cross

Instead of seeing Jesus in the beggar in the street

Instead of washing the feet of the sick and the infirm

What did I do with my Life

I Destroyed Destroyed Destroyed

Christ calls all of US to be builders

To help, encourage and share

This is what a family is

Why oh Why Mr Putin

Did you follow the wrong path from Damascus

Did you not see Saint Paul standing there

Now as you hang like a Thief of the Cross

Will you repent as your last breath

Or will you die Unrepentant

with only Hitler for company as you burn in Hell

Our Lady of Fatima

No comments:

from 7 years ago, ITCH plus for KOREA, in reverse. order

Wednesday 6 December 2017 14th June 2023  well had my BT today, hoping I'll stick at 25 for GFR I  don't fancy being plugged in 3 ti...