Sunday 29 May 2022

Q dies end of Picard season 2

 made ne  cry end of season 2 Picard

been watching star trek stuff al my life

but Picard season 2 ending got to me

maybe because i lost a day today

hiss in my head so  went to bed for a few hours

got up up again and saw Picard

q died etc

the writing style very Shakespearian to me

woopi there too

the girl at the door of hospital  in  mask

she looked exactly like woopi

no my shoulder has kicke doff as well as my head

feels like baseball bat to the head and shoulder

so that's why nothing more today

this is my real life

so when scammers send me rubbish

even a cut and paste photo in hospital bed

i just CURSE and delete unread

I am a Blacksmith's Son so I can curse too

so beware I do bite if I have too

the clock has crossed into 29th May

so good morning all

I even had a stray watsapp a korean girl in a flight suit

don't know where that came from

it was deleted too

email in English with no cut and paste rubbish

and i'll talk to anybody

i have to  find a new kdrama to watch net

an out and out comedy will be best

but if i sudden am not here

just carry on

as i say to my daughters too

as that  way I carry on too

as for the rest of you google Carry On films

a British institution and watch some






and yes pray for Ukraine

maybe all the icons in Russia bleed blood

or just turn BLACK

in disgust to Satan Putin's attacks on Ukraine

as Pope Francis might say Putin is no altar boy

and is certainly NOT a christian

now say a prayer for me too

the pain is so much today



No comments:

from 7 years ago, ITCH plus for KOREA, in reverse. order

Wednesday 6 December 2017 14th June 2023  well had my BT today, hoping I'll stick at 25 for GFR I  don't fancy being plugged in 3 ti...