Wednesday 11 May 2022

its nearly 7pm on 11th May now

its nearly 7pm on 11th May now

I've got the music on as usual 

and my ears are fizzing like calcium in a science experiment

an ambulance has just pulled up further up the road

I hope they are OK whatever it is

As for my my Blood Tests cancelled again

my local blood test girl is still sick

So I have to rearrange it

Every 3 months required as I have CKd

and if it got worse you are talking about machines

and so forth for my Kidneys

I'm praying Putin's war ends and sending. Holy Pictures in the night

to various Russians, reminding them to be Christians

You could do the same yourself

Putin will lose of course

But how much will he trash Ukraine before going away

Crimea will have to come back too

And as for his bridge that'll have to come down

Though I read somewhere that is so badly built

It'll come down anyway

Corruption Everywhere in Everything means

There is no Quality Anything in the USSR 2,0

except BS Propaganda 

The smell of pain killer rub on my left shoulder 

is stinging my eyes

But I've watched more of The Sound of Magic

so I'm happy enough, and the Fairy Food delivery man was here

So long as my daughters keep the pace then both

will do great in their exams, top of class or very close

then I'll be praying I win the lottery to pay for

all their Education

Me I have all I need I won't wear out my clothes

before I go to Heaven or the other place

My knee is itchy perhaps I need to kneel more

and Pray I live longer  to win more Lotteries

and pay for all their Education.

It's not up to me anyway

So that's all for today I need to have a shave

and look 20 years younger

I am 20 in my head your know, though I can hear you snigger

You are thinking of a number much bigger

Finally when my small daughter was very small

She once said I LOVE YOU 20



Which was the biggest number she knew

so good day to you 




No comments:

from 7 years ago, ITCH plus for KOREA, in reverse. order

Wednesday 6 December 2017 14th June 2023  well had my BT today, hoping I'll stick at 25 for GFR I  don't fancy being plugged in 3 ti...