Saturday 28 May 2022

random Stella Artois

 random Stella Artois arrived at the house, a free gift

so i'll be enjoying it over a week or two

i drink so little you could call me a non drinker statistically speaking

yes i spill it instead is the old joke

i was born in the shadow of a brewery

and worked for a market research company into alcohol

statsMR later bought by acnielsen


i can remember Al saying alcopops wont last when they were invented

was that 40 years ago 

i was scared of him he looked like a warrior from lord of the rings

my head is fizzing still with tinnitus and small daughter  has evicted me from

the study/ front room

3 weeks to go  and  then A levels over

then university for her

and i'll be home alone


i will get around to writing  new stuff

nearly 4000 pieces here

so read them then you win  me

a booby prize

or buy my rubbish on amazon 

but nobody does as it appears here

o me miserum as the Roman slaves used to say

more OTHERS reading me now

RUSSIAN hitman has not turned up yet either

probably still reading the guide book

do you think they'll bring me perfume

maybe i stink too much already

Killing Casey will be fun when I write it

FSB and KGB are you hiding in the outside bog

Visions of Casey the polar opposite will also be fun to write

Korean Kpop girls coming to my rescue

maybe the stories meet in the middle

i can see a kdrama forming

thats it

michael casey


 


No comments:

from 7 years ago, ITCH plus for KOREA, in reverse. order

Wednesday 6 December 2017 14th June 2023  well had my BT today, hoping I'll stick at 25 for GFR I  don't fancy being plugged in 3 ti...