Sunday 1 May 2022

I did have a few ideas but my Pain levels were high and Tinnitus exploding in my head

I did have a few ideas but my Pain levels were high and Tinnitus exploding in my head

I'm not just a happy clappy writer

so 5 hours worth of that so far today

anyway there is a ton of stuff to read

the one who reads it all can marry me and we have 4 babies and start a Kpop band

I bet you just puked in a bucket

I feel like doing that myself right now

No joking, this is my life

Don't forget the easy English lessons which are online

Then there are Translations Galore in all the major languages

And don't forget to pray for my Health

as payment for all the stories, 2,000,000 words worth


I have to stop now, or I'll scream



No comments:

a story that made me cry, from 8 years ago, I'd forgotten it

Sunday 8 May 2016 Pussy the Pain Eating Cat Pussy the Pain Eating Cat © By Michael Casey Pussy was a moggy, a battered and abandoned moggy, ...