Monday 16 May 2022

Angel'S lAST mISSION: lOVE

 Angel's last Mission: Love

is a Kdrama I'm watching the last few days

A classic with love and comedy

About an angel who has to teach  a ballerina love

Its making me laugh and the music backing is great

I do like a bit of ballet too, on top of the comedy

and back stabbing

Birmingham is Ballet by Michael Casey

can be found on my sites so go read it

My comedy is funnier than the Kdrama

and should make you all smile

it feature a Russian Ballet Dancer called Bollockoff

who moves to Birmingham, you should all laugh out loud

and my Security friends should enjoy it too

Spot all the Birmingham City Centre places too

As for Kdramas DO watch them, they are the perfect relaxant

if you haven't got a girl dancing around the living room for you

That's all for  today, Finland was reading too, maybe that Fashion Lady 

from 20 years ago who stopped at the Crowne Plaza NEC when I was there

I'll never know not unless her family send me an email

I had a couple of books under my belt back then

but now I'm writing book 21

Life is never a straight line after all

It is a Long and Winding RoAD








No comments:

OTHER still big, my secret readers

OTHER still big, my secret readers maybe its the Secret Service hanging around all day while Trump sleeps HONG KONG still reading me But it&...