Sunday 8 May 2022

We are more than numbers

We are more than numbers

20 yesterday, 14 today on Wordpress, the Countries reading me

And here on this Blogger and 15 today

Countries that is

So I hope you are all Praying Too

For Putin's Insane war to end

Nuclear ending, would poison the world

Too horrible to even think about

If Russians could see and smell the horrors

committed in their name

They would storm the stage tomorrow 

and remove Putin

The Nazi's used a sacred symbol in reverse as theirs

Now Putin is using Z as a symbol

Z means death Forever now

Easter has just passed

We should be celebrating Hope

If ever you read past the simplicity of my writing

THINK

There is Hope in what I write, see the ending

of The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

and it is Hope, to the very last word

It's been downloaded in multiple languages

30+ of them, only last night

Somebody getting a free read, maybe

OR

Am I sharing Hope

You are the Judges, so go read a book

While you are in Jail, refuse to be in Putin's vile Army

Will he shoot all his own people

or maybe Poison them, like that Unnamed Person

in Jail, who exposed Putin's corruption

There is always Hope

Now is the darkest Hour

Just before dawn, at our weakest point

And I've had many, especially with my Tinnitus

keeping me awake

Do something useful with your life

I once stood by the fridge in despair 

looking at a photo of my dead mother

years ago, this year she is dead 26

But I made my 3 wishes

A wife, a family maybe, 

and to do something useful with my life 

So what is the 3rd thing to appear, as Dawn breaks

I'd build Hospitals

I have no money, or skills, and I'm a battered man

My nephew is training to be a Doctor by the way

The last thing my mother did was hold him in her arms

Then she was on her way to make tea in Heaven

So all I can say to all of you all over the world

Miracles do happen

8 bare weeks after my mum died, my dad had a massive heart attack

And was given a week to live, it's all in Padre Pio and Me

and by the way when I was in hospital prior to my Quadruple Heart bypass

I was in the space where my dad had been

Following in great footsteps maybe

He was a Kerryman, a Blacksmith and sweated for 40 years in

The District Iron and Steel Brasshouse Lane Smethwick

Nobody has heard of him, apart from all of you

In 100 countries

I am just one person, though I weigh as much as two, women that is

But each of us, can make a mark on History

So encourage Peace, Peace and More Peace

and pray for it

In whatever way you pray

War leads to destruction

Peace brings Prosperity for all

Via Reconstruction

And the foundation is alway, family, friends, faith

and maybe Football, Cricket, Hockey

Then  the world can get back to having a May Ball

as May is the Month of Mary, after all









No comments:

The things I don't write about

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...