Saturday 22 January 2022

Long Johns

 Long Johns

well 2 pairs of pants and 2 jumpers and a body warmer needed

Its so cold today in Birmingham

Tinnitus is still king

Screaming in my head while I lay in bed

Even louder when I wake up

A full hour it takes before it calms down and I can face the day

Then it can be triggered again

I spotted an old piece from 5 years ago was being read

5 years is 2017 now

and yes I was bitching about pain back then

Its like the colour of my skin

Its part of me

Will Putin go to war

And plunge us all into a Depression, again

Will the stock market bubble burst

It is double what it should be

As for Crypto Currencies

I would not touch them ever

Trump continues to avoid JAIL

If they don't sort him out

He could be President again

God Help Us

Literally

So everybody brush off those Rosaries 

and used them

As for me, if I had that typist to dictate to

I would be able to write more stories

Instead of Chats which is what I call something like this

And still nobody  says thank you

michaelgcasey@hotmail.com is where you can say thank you

You are not all lepers like in the Bible

then only one came back, the Samaritan

Instead all I get is junk emails

from far and wide

Ok,  that's enough, I'm going to watch a Kdrama

The one about the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

who meets the girl from the Korean food shop

and she can type too

I won't tell you the ending






No comments:

7 years later almost to the day,

  Thursday 4 May 2017 Life Lessons I wrote this for my daughter, the future Dr.Casey..... Life Lessons © By Michael   Casey I was talking to...